Experienced Savannah Personal Injury and Auto Accident Lawyers Fight for Coastal Georgia Clients
Compassionate attorneys provide personal attention when you have been injured
At Owens & Mulherin, we help people who have been injured due to someone else’s negligence. We’ve been doing it for more than 20 years. Our attorneys, Wilbur D. Owens III and Joseph A. Mulherin III, represent people like you — people who have been hurt on the job, in a car accident, by healthcare providers, on dangerous property or by a defective product.
The benefits of consulting our attorneys include:
- Personal attention — We are a small law firm that believes in direct and regular contact with you.
- Tenacious pursuit of your rights — Our attorneys aggressively pursue your claim to ensure that you recover fair compensation for your injury.
- Insurance industry experience — We know the tricks of the trade because we formerly worked as counsel for insurance companies.
- A focus on helping people — The personal satisfaction we get when clients recover their losses motivates us to work hard for you.
We’re passionate about our work. We believe that helping people is rewarding, and that it’s the right thing to do. We want to help you recover for your losses if you have been hurt at your workplace or by the negligence of another person. It’s crucial that you contact an attorney as soon as possible after you’ve been injured. A personal injury attorney can preserve your rights and determine who is at fault.
We advocate for clients in the following areas:
- Vehicle accidents — When you’ve been injured in a car, tractor-trailer, bicycle, pedestrian or other vehicular accident, we get you compensation.
- Personal injuries — When you’ve suffered a workplace injury, been hurt in a slip and fall, bitten by a dog, wounded by a negligent medical provider, harmed by a defective product or injured in a construction or industrial accident, we advocate for you.
If you’ve suffered a personal injury in Savannah, our team will build a strong case on your behalf. Representing accident and injury victims is all we do. It’s not a sideline. It is our entire legal practice. We have the experience, knowledge and desire to vigorously pursue your claim.
You need someone on your side who knows how to deal with the insurance companies, claims adjusters, opposing attorneys and all the others whose job it is to throw roadblocks in the way of your personal and financial recovery. We handle the tough work of fighting for your rights so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Contact our dedicated injury and accident attorneys today
At Owens & Mulherin, we help people in the Savannah area recover compensation for injuries caused by the carelessness or wrongdoing of others. We offer a free in-person initial consultation. Our attorneys work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless you receive compensation. No recovery, no fee. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., but we’re available at other times, including weekends, by appointment. We are on the bus line, provide ample free parking, and are close to Oglethorpe Mall. Contact us online or call us at 912-212-2100 today.